General Summary :
– We are looking for LTE / 5G Physical Layer Engineer, Specialized in Signal processing Implementation, Debugging and Algorithms Enhancement specializations.
Duties & Responsibilities :
– Architect and Define the System from Hardware, Software, Inter Layers Communication perspective and Performance Perspective.
– Drive the Architecture into realization, Validate and Take decisions on Hardware / Software Choices for Multi-Core / Multi-Processor, Processing splits, Performance, Latency Scalability aspects, Find the Alternate approaches for critical Customer or Field Issues.
– Design and Implementation of Layer-1 Software, Mixed Signal Software, RF, FPGA/ DSP Modules and Algorithms.
– Debug the field and Integration issues from algorithms, Design, Scalability and Performance point of view.
– Interface with cross-functional teams like Quality Assurance, Customer Support, System Engineering for the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
– Manage the Team of 10+ engineers on the day-to-day activities in technical and managerial aspects
Related Education & Experience :
– Master’s Degree in CSE/ECE with 10+ Years of related technical experience.
– Bachelor’s Degree in CSE/ECE with 12+ Years of related technical experience.
Skills Required :
– Good understanding of 5G, LTE, LTE-A Specification, End-to-end Procedures
– Good understanding of LTE transmits and Receive Signal Chain Processing’s.
– Must be having 90% of the overall experience in the 4G broad band Layer-1 development.
– Good knowledge on Signal Processing concepts and EM theories.
– Good knowledge on Multi-Core and Multi-Processor hardware architecture, Interfaces and Implementation
– Good Knowledge on MIMO and AAS Systems.
– Good Knowledge on Test equipment’s like UE Simulator, VSA / VSG, Logic Analyzer and Network Analyzer.
– Good Programing skills in C, C++, assembly language and code optimization techniques.
– Good project management knowledge is added advantage
Please Fill Up The Form Below. One Of Our Representatives Would Get Back To You in 24 Business Hours
Its always exiting to explore new prospects